There are some trophies that have bugs on PS5 and from what I have been able to read in different forums, some are shared regardless of the version of the game:

-The "All Your Secrets Are Belong to Us" trophy cannot be obtained because even though all the archives have been obtained and the core is accessed, in the library, in the saloon, the archives indicate that they have been obtained 0/8, so that the trophy will not be achieved.

-This error only happens, in theory, on PS5, verified by the PS4 trophy list. (Also other platforms should be reviewed, just in case).

The Full Throttle and Cruising Speed trophies seem to be swapped on PS5, as you can only get Cruising Speed by finishing in less than an hour, while Full Throttle was obtained much earlier by taking just over an hour in a match.

The PS4 obtaining percentage of these trophies is as expected according to the challenge they represent, Cruising Speed being the most obtained, so I suppose that in that version the trophies are fine, I even noticed that their order was different.
-Finally, the Mint Condition trophy, which is not entirely clear to me if it has been resolved with the update patch released today 10/26/2023. I think this case has already been reported several times and on different platforms, but just in case, the same thing happens on PS5.

Other issues that have nothing to do with trophies

I have been able to check some of the improvements in today's update patch (it is a great job) I hope the rest of the problems are solved soon and the crossplay between PS4/PS5 (in my case to be able to play with my brother)

But there are details that I would like to inform you in case it is an error or so that you can inform the Endless Dungeon community what it is, because in the areas of the third floor and in the core it is indicated that there is a key in each one, but In my case I already have all of them, is this an error?

There is also a detail that I think is very important when playing alone with the game's AI and that is the lack of orders that we can give them. It's something I've noticed with the overall game balancing you've done with the update.

I want to give an example: Fassie, when using his Ultimate before, could continue moving, alone it was fantastic because this way you could ensure that your AI companions would not leave the Crystal Bot alone. But now, not being able to give commands, the situation is quite unfair alone beyond being able to tell them to "stay still" or "follow you" especially because the AI of your companions is not configurable nor do they use their abilities correctly and until now I have had to play mostly alone because finding a game is difficult and because the objective of the game is to share the experience with my brother, but we have to wait for crossplay.

Finally, congratulations, because although it is true that the game has come out with some bugs, you can see the love behind the game

I'm really looking forward to the finish of the update to see Endless Dungeon in all its splendor and excited for the future expansions and updates that the game will have in the future

PS: When you add expansions, please do not add trophies, they cost me mental health because it gives me OCD and I cannot see percentage bars without completing, it is a small trauma to pay for enjoying video games

Oh, and sorry for my poor English, I need to improve.

Thanks!!