Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Game crashes when I upgrade the bot PS5
PlayStation
PS5
a year ago
Nov 1, 2023, 7:34:44 AM

I've encountered a game breaking bug on endless dungeon. The final mission for Cartie you have to upgrade the bot 6 times, the game keeps crashing when I'm trying to put in the final upgrade. I've tried 5 times and it keeps doing it.

Also the version of the game for the ps5 is 1.000.004

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Carite final quest
General information
Category
Sub-category
Crash/Freeze
Crash
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PlayStation
PS5
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Boris5x7?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
This issue should have been resolved with a released update. If this is encountered again, please let us know with a new comment and files!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Nov 8, 2023, 2:56:19 PM
PlayStation
PS5

Also reported on reddit:

On the last upgrade for Cartie's mission, 5/6 crystal bot upgrades, and everytime i goto use the final upgrade the game crashes. Dont know if this is because of her mission, the crystal bot or too many upgrades causing the problem.

Ps5, upgrading it past 5 wasnt a problem in the next run i did, so i dont know what was causing it to crash before.

Yeah, i even tried switching the upgrades to see if that did anything and still crashed it. It was only for that one run though, the next run i was able to go past 6 upgrades and get the quest done.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue