Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Crash during Core
PC
Steam
a year ago
Nov 2, 2023, 3:49:40 PM

Hi, I just had a crash almost at the end of the core level.... It's very frustrating. It was a desktop crash for me and my friend ...

Here is the link of the dump: https://we.tl/t-EqPKO4qv8s

Reported on Steam

General information
Category
Sub-category
Crash/Freeze
Crash
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Su_Fei?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Nov 14, 2023, 4:34:57 PM
PC
Steam

"Same her - Crash'ed mutliple times in the core level in multiplayer:"

https://www.file-upload.net/download-15221540/ENDLESSDungeon.exe.3768.dmp.html 

0Send private message
10 months ago
Dec 1, 2023, 7:09:40 PM
PC
Steam

Since the last update I am hard crashing on the final boss fight or the ending cut scene every game, so far I am at least 5 for 5. I have crashed mid-fight twice, opening the final door to start the cut scene, and during the cut scene twice. The nature of the crash is a full PC freeze, audio sticks around for maybe 30 seconds (although glitchy) before the monitors turn black and then start displaying heavily glitched textures, its almost like the GPU is hard crashing. I can play other games with no issues, so I do not think this is GPU related.Trying to lock the PC or open task manager does not work and I end up having to just reboot the PC via holding the power button.

I checked the CrashDumps folder for a file, unfortunately it looks like the nature of crash and me needing to reboot the way I do is causing the game to not create one.

All of the runs have been with different characters and with a beverage enabled. This last one was Shroom, Blaze, and Bunker with the Bloody Melee beverage. The last several runs were also in character combinations for the newer character based achievements with beverages.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Dec 7, 2023, 6:11:13 PM
PC
Steam

Just happened again with the latest patch (1.2.10384) mid fight with Eriaudy. I did run the file verification like mentioned in the patch notes before doing the run. I also closed out of the game completely just after entering the core in case it was some sort of memory leak issues or something similar. Run was solo with Zed, Cartie, and Sweeper with the Pepper Punch beverage on the Friendly Difficulty.

Due to the full PC freeze from this a crash dump file is not being generated still. Diagnostic files are attached.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Dec 11, 2023, 2:07:27 PM
PC
Steam

Requested DxDiag file from the Steam discussion page on this issue.

I did notice that when pulling this that my GPU driver was older (Forza Motorsport release was the last update if I recall correctly so 1-2 months) and updating that seems to have fixed my issue. Last run I did was Easy with Cartie, Comrade, and Sweeper with the Tea of Myriad Outcomes beverage. I will run one on Friendly when I get the chance and will update both locations.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Dec 19, 2023, 3:06:49 PM
PC
Steam

Looks like at least in my instance updating the GPU drivers fix the crashing issue. Was able to do a Friendly run without crashing which is 2 for 2. Id recommend checking drivers for other people.

Thank you!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue