Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Crash to Desktop during Saloon Loading Screen at 75-84 Percent.
PC
Steam
10 months ago
Nov 24, 2023, 6:15:05 PM

I launch the game from steam and it loads into the main menu and if i select multiplayer or solo it will load to around 75% or 84% and then completely crashes. Darkarrow had suggested deleting a file on steam that in the past allowed for me to actually play during earlier updates. Although after the update yesterday Nov 23
"Right-Click on the game in the Steam Library -> Manage -> Browse local files -> subfolder Endless Dungeon_Data\Plugins\x86_64\ -> delete lib_burst_generated.dll"

- Computer Specs -

Windows 10

Intel Pentium G4560 3.5ghz

16Gb Ram

B250-HD3-CF (U3E1)

Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5700 XT

Installed on a TMax 1Tb Harddrive 

BTW YOUR FILE SYSTEM DOESNT ALLOW FOR ME TO UPLOAD ALL THE FILES YOU WANT FOR BUG REPORTS YALL SHOULD FIX THAT. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Launch Game
Step 2
Select "Solo"
Step 3
New Game or Load
Step 4
Crash
General information
Category
Sub-category
Crash/Freeze
Crash
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by TheIvyCap?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
This issue should have been resolved in a previous build! If you encounter it again, please add a comment with new diagnostics logs so we can investigate!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Nov 24, 2023, 9:28:06 PM
PC
Steam

hello there,

Same crash on loading either solo, host or joining multi game : around 80% the game crash. Sometimes it even makes an horrible sound for a second during the loading.

Tried to reboot, redownload, erase save in "Documents", lower game resolution, nothing worked.

I'm about to ask for refund :(

(less than 2 hours on steam)

This is sad, big fan of the first, wanted to chill with friends on this one.

Please, keep the good work.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Launch
Step 2
Select either solo/host/join
Step 3
Game crashed during loading
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue