Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Cannot load saved game

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 3, 2022, 11:45:35 PM

I'm working through my first post-tutorial run, and just reached zone 2 of the gardens.  The game kept shaking constantly even after opening a door or two in the new zone.  I decided to save/quit/and reload to try and fix the issue.  Sadly, while the game seems to load (as evidenced by a message about one of the heroes being reincarnated and several sound effects, the game remains on the loading screen and does not allow for meaningful interaction.  I've tried twice so far.

Player-prev.logPlayer.log

DxDiag.rar

Temporary Files.rar

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 4, 2022, 1:11:29 AM

Your save is probably corrupted and you will probably have to start over. Hopefully your bug report helps the devs fix these issues.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 4, 2022, 1:29:30 PM

Sorry to hear about that. We reported the issue to the Dev team so it doesn't happen anymore. Thank you!

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 5, 2022, 5:59:36 AM

I also have the issue that I cannot load my saved game. I finished Devotion Garden, then saved and quitted the game (without any error messages). Now the game just continues to show "Loading Procedural Factory" after choosing "Continue" from the main menu. It first says "Loading Game", then "Loading Scene", then "Loading Procedural Factory", then there's a short freeze in the loading animation, a sound effect plays (sounds like "reloading" or similar, not quite sure, what sound effect that is), and then the loading animation just continues.

The only thing I can then do is Alt-F4 to close the game.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 5, 2022, 6:01:29 AM
DiagnosticsAndPlayerLog.zip

bauerfichtner wrote:

I also have the issue that I cannot load my saved game. I finished Devotion Garden, then saved and quitted the game (without any error messages). Now the game just continues to show "Loading Procedural Factory" after choosing "Continue" from the main menu. It first says "Loading Game", then "Loading Scene", then "Loading Procedural Factory", then there's a short freeze in the loading animation, a sound effect plays (sounds like "reloading" or similar, not quite sure, what sound effect that is), and then the loading animation just continues.

The only thing I can then do is Alt-F4 to close the game.

And here are the diagnotics and log files.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 5, 2022, 7:00:37 AM

Happened again on my second try. Finished Devotion Garden, then opened some doors in Procedural Factory and defeated some waves.Then I got an issue with the research interface (would not let me choose anything, would not let me close it), so I saved an quitted again (this time without closing the game afterwards). Upon loading that save, I am once again stuck in the loading screen ("Loading Procedural Factory"). The game is definitely playing, as after some time a wave alarm went off and then I could hear the fighting.

PlayerLog.7z

Diagnostics.7z

(The research interface issue was as described in here and here.)

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment