Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

(CO-OP ISSUES) Player Search

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Sep 11, 2023, 9:08:56 AM

I hosted the game, found a random player, we passed the first boss and he left the game. And now I can't go any further. What should I do next? How to find a partner for the game?  I don't see a partner search option in the settings, just invite someone from friends.

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 11, 2023, 12:45:27 PM
Jaspik wrote:

I hosted the game, found a random player, we passed the first boss and he left the game. And now I can't go any further. What should I do next? How to find a partner for the game?  I don't see a partner search option in the settings, just invite someone from friends.

Hey,just moved the thread to the bug report section. I think I can ask you in advance for a couple of files that my colleagues will need

Saves Files: >> C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Endless Dungeon\Save Files 

Diagnostic Files >> C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Endless Dungeon\Temporary Files

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 11, 2023, 2:18:10 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
Jaspik wrote:

Hey,just moved the thread to the bug report section. I think I can ask you in advance for a couple of files that my colleagues will need

Diagnostic Files >> C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Endless Dungeon\Temporary Files

Hi!

For some reason, I can't attach the archive to this message, so I'm sending them to you with a link to Google Drive!

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 15, 2023, 12:13:32 PM
Jaspik wrote:
Daarkarrow wrote:
Jaspik wrote:

Hi!

For some reason, I can't attach the archive to this message, so I'm sending them to you with a link to Google Drive!

Thx. Yes, you cannot share it directly here, normally you need to .zip / .rar the files (for next time)  ^-^´

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment