Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Blackout Disables Ability to Repair Generators

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Sep 13, 2023, 4:09:54 AM

I've encountered this bug twice, so far I haven't run into a blackout where this didn't happen. 

When starting off the blackout everything goes as one would expect, however upon resetting the last switch none of the turrets allow you to repair them. After defeating all of the remaining monsters the game returns to "safe" conditions, however the turrets remain glitched at zero health. I was able to get around this issue by replacing all of the turrets with new versions of themselves, however this costs resources and resets every turret to level 1.

Game Files:

Diagnostics - 2023'09'12 @2321'13''151.zip

Steam_0x011000010988542a_01.ctr

Dungeon Seed:

P.S. Great job on the game, from first impressions it's very faithful to the original while still adding plenty of meaningful differences!

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 13, 2023, 4:34:20 AM

Did some additional troubleshooting, and it would appear as though this is more of a visual bug. It turns out the generators will repair themselves upon completing the wave, but they will retain their zero health icons despite this. Once they are destroyed again you can repair them, doing so seems to reset their icon back to normal

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment