Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Huge Bug In The CORE final boss room/area

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Oct 20, 2023, 7:43:13 AM

I got to the final room of THE CORE where the robot should walk to the next spot to sit and spawn the boss. Except it walks in a straight line at in and there is a huge pillar in the way so it just continuously walks into the pillar and never paths around it to actually get to the next location. I tried reloading and it will not let me have the robot follow me. 

Please fix or help me with a solution. It is very annoying that I may have to throw away this run as its the farthest I have been so far.

Thank You

0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 21, 2023, 4:46:21 PM

Experienced this too, sounds like it might have been the exact same pillar if the room layout is the same for this encounter. There was seemingly no solution (tried getting it to follow, tried budging it) so the run was abandoned in the end. 

Prior to this bug happening, we also noticed that the health bar for Eriady wasn't visible on every subsequent encounter after his first. Not sure if that's intentional though, he would still eventually stop the encounter after taking enough damage. 

Below is a recording of the Crystal Bot problem. 

0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 27, 2023, 2:08:57 AM

Hopefully it is fixed soon. I feel like it would be easy to just remove that one pillar as that seems the only issue.

0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 28, 2023, 12:12:27 PM

Same problem in xbox. In this area and in another in a door than the cristalbot do the same bug of the walk

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment