Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game has no lighting.

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Sep 8, 2023, 1:07:06 AM

Just installed the game, opened it up and the game has no lighting at all, and I tried verifying files, uninstalling and reinstalling it, and messing with all of the Graphic settings to see if I can get a fix and so far I can not do anything about it so for now I can't play it unless I want to suffer through the lack of lighting.

| Example image of the problem. |

My specs are:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU
Nvida Geforce GTX Titan
32GB of DDR 4
Windows 10 (64bit)

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 14, 2023, 12:52:02 AM

So I assume this is all just a hardware issue even though this should be enough to run the game, I do really really hope this gets fixed somehow, if there is any more information I'm supposed to put down here, I apologize since I did not know if I was missing some crucial information.

And if anyone else has this issue and finds out how to fix it or at least why this may be happening, I would really be happy to know what is wrong, and maybe even how to fix it.

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 14, 2023, 1:36:12 PM

Hello!  Thank you for the report! We've had some difficulty reproducing this ourselves. Would you be able to send us the following after a session where you run into this:

These might help us investigate the issue even if we cannot reproduce it on our hardware. :D

0Send private message
a year ago
Sep 15, 2023, 1:28:47 AM
Saikana wrote:

Hello!  Thank you for the report! We've had some difficulty reproducing this ourselves. Would you be able to send us the following after a session where you run into this:

These might help us investigate the issue even if we cannot reproduce it on our hardware. :D

Thank you so much! I went into my files and looked for the files you mentioned and compressed them into two zips as requested.

Diagnostics & Network.zip
Player & UserSettings.zip

Again, thank you for the help and the comment! If there is anything else I can give to help, please let me know!

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 23, 2023, 8:08:41 AM

I have also the same issue. Uploading files is not possible, even if they are zipped.

You can find Files in my discord post in ed-bug-report channel, posted on 18th october 00:46.

0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 23, 2023, 9:01:20 AM

Me too - but I posted on the Bug report here:

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-dungeon/bugs/37-no-lighting?page=1

If you have it too - please up-vote the bug thread to give the devs visibility on the issue!

Take care and have fun!

0Send private message
a year ago
Oct 25, 2023, 9:48:44 PM

Joyfully so, the game now works, and I can see everything happening! I will play the game and see if I run into anymore problems but for the most part I'm happy to say it works.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment