Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Dungeon
Universe banner wording

Seriously, how much longer for Xbox patch?!

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jan 15, 2024, 7:19:34 AM

The Xbox version of the game is 2 patches behind the PlayStation version and it's been 2 months since we've last received a patch... The lack of a Performance mode on Xbox is genuinely the biggest reason why I stopped playing the game, hoping to jump back in as soon as it arrived. I'm questioning whether a patch will come at all. Just what is taking so long?!

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 16, 2024, 3:10:41 PM

There is mean to be a livestream Thursday with "Update on Endless Dungeon" but it kind of feels like the games been abandoned. 

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 16, 2024, 5:10:19 PM
KeenKook wrote:

The Xbox version of the game is 2 patches behind the PlayStation version and it's been 2 months since we've last received a patch... The lack of a Performance mode on Xbox is genuinely the biggest reason why I stopped playing the game, hoping to jump back in as soon as it arrived. I'm questioning whether a patch will come at all. Just what is taking so long?!

There was some problems that arise that took us more time to solve than what we have loved.
But the patch should arrive as well for you this week!

0Send private message
24 days ago
Apr 9, 2024, 1:39:55 PM

Any update? I went through the post, and it is helpful now that everything is working well. You know, one thing that is also working well for me is this essay writing service called https://ukwritings.com/ Ukwritings. Since I am a college student and, with my studies, I also play football, sometimes it gets difficult to complete your work on time, especially my essays, and to get them done on time, take help from them. I don't know what to say about them; they are fast, good at their work, and the best part is that they are so affordable. If you are also having a busy schedule or find yourself wanting to write an essay, they are here for you.

Updated 15 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message