Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Dungeon
Universe banner wording
Vote complete

Tank Character Name

Any player who has ever delved deep into a dungeon with their friends knows that they need cooperation and coordination. Somebody got to deal damage, somebody got to provide healing, and somebody got to draw attention away from those turrets and, more importantly, teammates. And who better to tackle that job than a robot with a big iron on her hip?

We've been calling her Bunker so far, but really, what is her name?

1 506 300

g2g pts

Bunker
Winner

Bunker

434 700

g2g pts

Robie

Robie

736 700

g2g pts

Lawrine

Lawrine

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Feb 26, 2021, 10:34:08 AM

Sigh. Bunker I guess. Lawrine sounds too much like bodily functions in english and Robie sounds like a name I'd give a puppy.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 26, 2021, 1:18:42 PM

Robie and Bunker are so dull. The best one is Lawrine.I think it came from Laurene and law so...

0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 26, 2021, 1:56:03 PM

Lawrine gives it/her much personality, it's a robot. Bunker feels more of a purpouse for it's/her's existence.

Also what's up with those names? Shroomy, Robie, Muchers? Should we expect in the future explosive expert called Boom-boomie?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 26, 2021, 7:11:03 PM
Froozigiusz wrote:

Lawrine gives it/her much personality, it's a robot. Bunker feels more of a purpouse for it's/her's existence.

Also what's up with those names? Shroomy, Robie, Muchers? Should we expect in the future explosive expert called Boom-boomie?

I don't know about the name, but they are probably Sophon, since they are well known for their clever usage of explosives.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 26, 2021, 9:22:24 PM
The first to accidentaly blow up their moon XD
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 27, 2021, 5:22:16 AM
GasolinePump wrote:

Boom-boomie !!

You're doin' good lad!

I picked 'Lawrine', because it sounds nice as a corruption of 'Lauren' :)

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 27, 2021, 10:01:26 AM

If they are going to present the long ranged weapons expert, how shall we name him/her? My suggestions are: Gunny, Snipie, Bang-bangie and my personal favorite Clintie (after Clint Eastwood).

0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 27, 2021, 11:00:42 AM

The tagline for Bunker is def the best, but I prefer Lawrine as a name I think

0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 27, 2021, 10:43:53 PM
Froozigiusz wrote:

Can I pre-vote "Boom-Boomie" for the next character, please?

0Send private message
3 years ago
Mar 1, 2021, 6:46:02 PM
Froozigiusz wrote:

Is there a particular reason that you would refer to a character who is clearly established as gendered with "it", instead of acknowledging and recognising the appropriate pronoun?
Seems like a red flag from here.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Mar 18, 2021, 5:15:15 PM
Froozigiusz wrote:

Yeah I was a bit disappointed with the fan voting on names. Shroomie and Bunker are not interesting or unique.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message