Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Dungeon
Universe banner wording
Vote complete

Community Comic Vote 01 - Main Character

Involving our players in the development of our games is important to us, and that extends to the lore of the worlds we create. Sometimes, this takes the form of extensive faction creation contests like with the Automatons, Cultists, and Unfallen. But not every community addition to the Endless Universe can be so monumental, so there are often smaller additions like quests or characters, and we also create supplementary material like novellas or comics, and let you cast your vote on how the story progresses.

For Endless Dungeon, we will be doing just that, and create a short comic together with your input!

You can find examples of what we did with the Unfallen comic in the Endless Space 2 Votes Section, and find the finished comic in your Rewards section.

Of course, all these heroes have canonical backstories, and you'll experience the story of their eventual escape (hopefully) when playing, but surely they've had some other adventures on the station before, and we can have some fun with that!

For now, we want you to choose who will go on this little quest: Cartie or Shroom?

4 393 100

g2g pts

Cartie
Winner

Cartie

1 388 600

g2g pts

Shroom

Shroom

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 24, 2023, 4:07:36 PM

Cartie is love, Cartie is life!

and yummy pablum

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 24, 2023, 4:29:07 PM

Gotta be Shroom! They're the best, and I want to see them find their bravery and face fears. Plus, who else will find the botancial wonders of the Station? 

0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 24, 2023, 5:17:46 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love Shroom, but how can one vote against Cartie?

0Send private message
0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 24, 2023, 6:32:21 PM
DNLH wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I love Shroom, but how can one vote against Cartie?

I mean, it is hard to contest MOST ADORABLE THING IN ENDLESS UNIVERSE

0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 25, 2023, 7:34:00 PM

I can't go against Cartie D:
She is too adorable!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment