Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Dungeon
Universe banner wording
Vote complete

Locksmith Gameplay Style

If you've been following the hero co-creation, you know we'Ve already asked you about what Viggie is like and how she got here. (If you haven't: A bit of a crazy grandma who deliberately came to the station looking for Endless secrets.) Now, it's time we turn our attention to what she brings to the table: The dungeon is a dangerous place, so how does she survive here and how does she support your team? Is she a...

• Protector: Protect the heroes and their defenses
  • Strategist: Place traps for monsters
  • Crowd Controller: Use techniques to keep monsters at a distance

In the coming weeks, we will have votes on her skills, but first we need to determine a general direction. So cast your vote to let us know!

3 442 100

g2g pts

Strategist
Winner

Strategist

1 679 400

g2g pts

Protector

Protector

2 617 000

g2g pts

Crowd Controller

Crowd Controller

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Feb 22, 2024, 5:09:01 PM

I like the idea of a crazy protector grandma

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 22, 2024, 6:24:31 PM

We already have two excellent crowd controllers, if not three (Cartie for sure, then Sweeper and Fassie) so I thought the other two would bring more to the table, but I guess the vote is already decided at this point o:

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 23, 2024, 4:28:58 AM
Shuggendo wrote:

We already have two excellent crowd controllers, if not three (Cartie for sure, then Sweeper and Fassie) so I thought the other two would bring more to the table, but I guess the vote is already decided at this point o:

Don't count your chickens just yet, the strategist option is neck & neck with it at the moment.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 23, 2024, 2:21:44 PM

Hoping for strategist as we already have three crowd controls, two p[protectors and only one trapper in Blaze.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 23, 2024, 3:00:05 PM

I like the Protector Grandma best, but it looks like the second best is in the lead, better than nothing! o/

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 24, 2024, 8:39:21 PM

Strategist grandma would be my second choice

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message