Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Vote complete

Locksmith Active Skill

Over the last few weeks, we've spent a lot of time asking you "Who is Viggie? How does she fit into your team?" Today we're moving to a different question, as crucial as it is simple: What does Viggie do?

Hack the station, of course. But she does that mostly in her little corner by the window in the Saloon, and we're more interested in what she does when she has to take a more hands-on approach down in the dungeon.

So, what's her active skill? Which of these do you think fits a strategist "crazy grandma" hacker the best?

1. E-Cookies
    Viggie can throw up to 3 e-cookies in front of her. Cookies attract monsters, can be attacked (cf-decoy) but deal electric return damage.
  2. Rewinders
    Viggie can set traps that rewind monsters to their spawners. Monsters walk backwards for a few seconds toward their spawner. Rewinders can be repositioned at will.
  3. Linked Lamps
    Viggie can place 2 lamps that create an energy barrier slowing down and dealing Light damage to monsters crossing it. Linkers can be repositioned at will.

Let us know what you think!

1 760 500

g2g pts

Linked Lamps
Winner

Linked Lamps

1 633 400

g2g pts

E-Cookies

E-Cookies

1 200 000

g2g pts

Rewinders

Rewinders

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Mar 14, 2024, 4:07:16 PM

All sounds interesting. I feel a decoy would be best. No one can resist grandma's cookies!

0Send private message
3 months ago
Mar 14, 2024, 4:50:08 PM

HAHAHA I joked about cookies when someone suggested a beast-taming skill similar to Sasha in DotE, but this is really neat (and more original)! xD

0Send private message
3 months ago
Mar 14, 2024, 5:29:09 PM

I like the decoy conceptually but there's already a decoy turret, would be nice to have a unique ability. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Mar 14, 2024, 9:02:58 PM

Hoping my suggestion of the slowing Field makes it in.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment