Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Post your picture!

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 9:00:39 AM
adder wrote:
Go to gamescom? Not extremely far away ^^

Oh lucky me, there's even a chance then to get there - unless I get crushed to death lol

and ofc, I'd need to know when Amplitude would be there... or some of you guys
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 6:07:55 PM
Adventurer_Blitz wrote:
thats a lot of people in one place,i'm surprised there are not more pictures of nosferatiel and co.

I'm even more picture-phobic than Steph'nie. The only pictures I own of myself in my own house are on my driver's license, health insurance, ID and passport. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 8:14:38 PM
Well...

InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Thought it was appropriate :P

Yes it was! smiley: biggrin

adder wrote:
How should I be then? lol

I'm not sure, but you would look dangerously similar to me, if I hadn't changed my haircut at the beginning of this year... lol

Nosferatiel wrote:
You mean NOT half-stripping for an assembly of old ladies who obviously enjoyed the show? smiley: stickouttongue

Imagination can be cruel !
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 8:18:13 PM
Tredecim wrote:
I'm not sure, but you would look dangerously similar to me, if I hadn't changed my haircut at the beginning of this year... lol
Well, I changed haircut myself ^^

Imagination can be cruel !
That was actually more like the truth, then it was imagination. smiley: mrgreen
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 8:35:17 PM
Did everyone change his haircut? Me, too... smiley: confused
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 8:50:22 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:

I guess it's time for us to get tshirts which are resembling our nicks, just in case, if we would meet and not recognise each other - because of the changed haircuts lol

(at the Beer2Gether with Slowhands I only found him because of is Amplitude-Tshirt smiley: biggrin )
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 12:38:20 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:

Well why not post some pics and then we can see? lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 4:55:39 AM
Tredecim wrote:
I guess it's time for us to get tshirts which are resembling our nicks, just in case, if we would meet and not recognise each other - because of the changed haircuts lol

(at the Beer2Gether with Slowhands I only found him because of is Amplitude-Tshirt smiley: biggrin )

I already have some smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 8:26:22 AM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
I already have some smiley: stickouttongue

Exactly - this was mostly for the rest of us - like adder, Nos, me, etc smiley: biggrin

Ps: I already got some ideas, which shirt to buy, but on the other hand I'll most likely never be in France or anywhere else where Amplitude might be - and I highly doubt that we over here in Austria will ever make an event that's "big" enough so you guys would come over here ...
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 8:37:17 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Exactly - this was mostly for the rest of us - like adder, Nos, me, etc smiley: biggrin

Ps: I already got some ideas, which shirt to buy, but on the other hand I'll most likely never be in France or anywhere else where Amplitude might be - and I highly doubt that we over here in Austria will ever make an event that's "big" enough so you guys would come over here ...
Go to gamescom? Not extremely far away ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 12:25:38 PM
thats a lot of people in one place,i'm surprised there are not more pictures of nosferatiel and co.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 9:31:34 AM
Tredecim wrote:
Oh lucky me, there's even a chance then to get there - unless I get crushed to death lol

and ofc, I'd need to know when Amplitude would be there... or some of you guys

There's always 5 days of Gamescom. The first day, wednesday, is business only. Not much point to be there, for you. The 2nd and 3rd day where the "Amplitude Devs are around"-days in the last 2 years. So it's the safest bet.

The weekend was the ES promotion shift for Lt_Miles and Meedoc, 2 years ago, when they stood at the ES-booth, next to a helicopter (that thing was loud...) and tried explaining their game to people. No idea if anything alike will happen with EL, this year. smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 9:43:27 AM
So Thursday and Friday then.. is noted, thanks for the info Nos, I'll see if I can get tickets and will ask some locals I know if I can stay over lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 1:07:08 PM
Last years Gamescom was really good fun. My feet were broken after it though, so much walking and standing in line lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 1:10:11 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Last years Gamescom was really good fun. My feet were broken after it though, so much walking and standing in line lol

Yeah, we really broadened your culinary horizon with the Schnitzel crowbar, for good. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 10:18:21 AM
Some people are missing on this picture (holidays, days off, etc.), but that's us:

And yeah, we can't stand still for a few seconds.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 10:20:15 AM
Left in the far back. That person is expertly hiding themself in every picture smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 10:29:34 AM
I'm surprised you haven't added the holy Slowhands-version. XD

And about the one hiding: Isn't he perfectly visible in the reflection of the window in the last picture?
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 10:40:11 AM
I don't know, I have never seen him to verify the reflection as true smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 11:26:02 AM
Thanks Steph'nie, but now everybody from Amplitude has an excuse not to post his/her picture - because you posted so many of them lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 1:53:14 PM
thats a nice group picture even tho it is not complete and some people have a photo phobia (i tried to find the phobia but it doesn't exsist:P)
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 14, 2014, 2:04:23 PM
LemonadeWarrior wrote:
thats a nice group picture even tho it is not complete and some people have a photo phobia (i tried to find the phobia but it doesn't exsist:P)

Um, doesn't Scopophobia as the fear of beeing looked at include having pictures taken?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 7, 2014, 9:59:29 PM
My respect - for you for being this open and posting pictures of yourself - especially the ones on the "Female Gamers Group". But I think most of us will kindly refuse this offer (including me) - although meeting the Team in RL is something different.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 4:16:34 AM
Tredecim wrote:
My respect - for you for being this open and posting pictures of yourself - especially the ones on the "Female Gamers Group". But I think most of us will kindly refuse this offer (including me) - although meeting the Team in RL is something different.

Aww, ok.

The way I see it, I walk around in real life as who I am, so it's just natural for me to be myself and show myself online as well. smiley: smile While I'm sure that people on the internet are more apt to ridicule someone who posts pictures of themselves, it is just the internet, so words written against me wouldn't hurt me.

Wouldn't hurt me in real life either... not as much as it would hurt the other person! ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 6:27:04 PM
superstargoddess wrote:
Aww, ok.

The way I see it, I walk around in real life as who I am, so it's just natural for me to be myself and show myself online as well. smiley: smile While I'm sure that people on the internet are more apt to ridicule someone who posts pictures of themselves, it is just the internet, so words written against me wouldn't hurt me.

Wouldn't hurt me in real life either... not as much as it would hurt the other person! ^^

Yeah, yeah, your point of view is legit for sure - but it's just "not my way of life". smiley: rollblue

But on the other hand I have no problem giving people info on how I look like in RL. lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 6:29:05 PM
Tredecim wrote:
Yeah, yeah, your point of view is legit for sure - but it's just "not my way of life". smiley: rollblue

But on the other hand I have no problem giving people info on how I look like in RL. lol

I can very well relate to that.

The devs or VIPs on the other hand... Our pictures are not soooo hard to find, especially in the dev blog. That's almost too much for me, already.

Even Steph couldn't flee by being behind the camera, anymore, at least when she received the Unity price for the team. ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 6:33:36 PM
Pft, I know I'm at least one VIP that can stay off camera forever. smiley: stickouttongue

Not for lack of wanting to make it to the Beers2Gether and similar events...Cursed Atlantic Ocean, being in the way all the time...
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 6:34:04 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
I can very well relate to that.

The devs or VIPs on the other hand... Our pictures are not soooo hard to find, especially in the dev blog. That's almost too much for me, already.

Even Steph couldn't flee by being behind the camera, anymore, at least when she received the Unity price for the team. ^^

Harrharr, there quite some pictures of Steph'nie - aside the blog - on the net and (almost) nobody knows where lol

[Ido,butIguessSteph'niewontbeamusedifIsharethem.png"alt="smiley:"title=""/>]
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 12:04:20 AM
I don't even have an avatar pic. *grin* I'll get around to posting a real one though =)
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 12:24:50 AM
FinalStrigon wrote:
Pft, I know I'm at least one VIP that can stay off camera forever. smiley: stickouttongue

Not for lack of wanting to make it to the Beers2Gether and similar events...Cursed Atlantic Ocean, being in the way all the time...

That's no excuse. You could have made it to the PaX and met some of the devs, there. smiley: wink

(possibly having to get a photography of you taken as a compensation for their time? smiley: stickouttongue )
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 7:30:06 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:
That's no excuse. You could have made it to the PaX and met some of the devs, there. smiley: wink

(possibly having to get a photography of you taken as a compensation for their time? smiley: stickouttongue )

They were at PAX? Well...dang, I really need to step up my activity around here.

Alas, I still couldn't have gone. Financial issues and all that. Unless they ever come to my small section of my state, or I win the lottery, my face will have to remain hidden from you all. Trust me, it's for the best. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 11:26:32 AM
Here I have a lot of fun:

This is me and my dogs, I like them a lot, they are very nice to me:

But they eat too much, it cost me a lot of money, hopefully I play in hollywood movies so I make tonshit money.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 3:32:59 PM
I see what you did there - as already mentioned above, I won't post pictures of myself - but I'l present you my often-used Avatar smiley: biggrin

0Send private message
10 years ago
May 4, 2014, 6:20:54 PM
I looked several pages deep and was surprised that I didn't find a thread like this already! So let's get it started, as it's always interesting to see what type of people are on different forums!

Don't be shy, I'll start!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 5:22:48 AM
Tredecim wrote:
In Flames with an In Flames Tshirt! *bows* smiley: approval

Ps: adder: I expected you to be somehow .. different lol

Thought it was appropriate :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 9:58:28 AM
Tredecim wrote:
In Flames with an In Flames Tshirt! *bows* smiley: approval

How should I be then? lol
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 10:25:39 AM
Tredecim wrote:

You mean NOT half-stripping for an assembly of old ladies who obviously enjoyed the show? smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 12:39:31 PM
Inquisitioner wrote:
Surprising.. Two pages with nobody contributing, heh

Well, InFlames actually did post the link to a real picture of his and of some other VIPs as collateral.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 6:33:00 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Well, InFlames actually did post the link to a real picture of his and of some other VIPs as collateral.

I'm taking you down with me! smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 4:28:09 AM
Inquisitioner wrote:
Surprising.. Two pages with nobody contributing, heh

The boys around here are bashful, but it's really cute. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 9:55:44 AM
superstargoddess wrote:
The boys around here are bashful, but it's really cute. smiley: biggrin

I'm not sure I'm comfortable to be thrown in with cute people or to have that attribute sticking to me, but at least you've got pictures of 5 VIPs, 7 devs, one who isn't either and one I'm not completely certain about.

The simple question is now: Who's whom? smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment