Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Cannot generate world usign Auriga preset

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 11:02:32 AM

Hello there,

When I try to run Auriga preset to generate a world for a new game, I obtain the following error — IMAGE (i cannot upload it here for some reason)

The game is played on MacOS Catalina. It is Steam version. 

Computer is iMac 27" Late 2013, 3.2Ghz 4-core i5, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1  GB

Thanks for help

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 1:08:14 PM

"Latest" news past release of Auriga map:

Ursprünglich geschrieben von Dev The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales:Jul 13, 2021, 9:20:29 AM

Patch Notes [1.8.52] (PC-only for now; Mac to follow)

FIXES

• Fixed units from DLCs missing textures
  • "Wildfire" quest no longer triggers in the very early game
    [*} Fixed most quests that spawn armies not being functional
  • Added missing villages to Auriga map and increased number of watchtower foundations
  • (This should also address cases of save file corruption when playing on the Auriga map)

Apologies to our players on Mac.

Technical issues have kept us from creating a stable Mac version of this build. We hope to remedy this soon, but the impact of of the quest-related bugs on the game experience is such that we do not want to delay the release of this patch. In the meantime, you can continue playing on version 1.8.45, and if you wish to play multiplayer with people on PC, they can roll back to this version from the Betas tab of the game's properties.

Source (official forum): Patch notes

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message