I have been playing Endless Legend in Steam without problem for the last few months....  I have been even able to unlock 65 out of the 139 achievements and just yesterday I unlocked 2 and few mores prior days... The problem is that today when trying to play the game I am getting two different crash errors:

1.- While loading a saved game I am getting this error message:  "The game creation has failed (Argument cannot be null. Parameter name: map).

2.- Instead of loading the game I then tried to start a new game and this error pop-up : "The game creation has failed (object reference not set to an instance of an object).

Then I look in your forum for the game and they do recommend to add two different lines to the play-start in Steam (-useembedded & -useshellexecute ) but then I got the same kind of errors.

I already verifed the integrity of the game and I have no idea why this is happening...  Something is happening with the game itself, because yesterday I did turn off the PC after finishing playing and today, I turned on the PC and tried again to continue playing the game I saved yesterday but without success.

Something is happening and I have no idea about what to do...