Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Mac Support

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jul 16, 2021, 9:46:59 PM

Hello all,

I was wondering if there were any plans to add support to MacOS 10.13 onwards in the near future, as I can't get the game to run on 11.4. It's a shame because I've really been loving endless space 2 and would love to try endless legend out as well. Thanks in advance for any information.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 27, 2021, 11:46:05 PM

I play EL on "Beautiful" settings pretty flawlessly on an M1 MacBook Pro running 11.4.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 29, 2021, 2:17:56 AM

I also run it on Fantastic on an M1 MacBook Air running 11.5 and runs fine.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 10, 2021, 5:18:56 PM

Great to hear that Endless Legend has full support on the Mac! I will definitely be giving it a shot on this platform soon.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Apr 29, 2022, 3:03:39 PM

I've just tried to run Endless Legend on an M1 Max MacBook Pro and I've noticed that the pathfinding indicators when moving a unit don't seem to display correctly? I remembered them being colour coded, with a breakdown of how many turns it would take to reach a given location? But on M1 I'm just seeing a series of black dots. Anyone else have this problem?

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 7, 2024, 1:27:01 PM

Good day! The same problem with path indicator + lava steams (both are black instead of white and red accordingly). Please, help with the solution! 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message