Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

to create a race is a hard challenge

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Aug 11, 2016, 8:44:44 PM

hello i have been a fan since early access of endless space this  is my idea of a race  that could be added and would  be interesting 

Premodians 

they lives in  gas giants  they live  under the  intense pressure  there  bodies  as  heavy  bulky they lived in  in the center on giants  where there is   dense crushed matter  there  ships are designed with this is mind  there ships are big and fat utilizing drones and probes for finding colonies  as  they have no corvettes  they start  with a cruiser size ship  but take alot of time to build ships capable of  holding them  and be used in defense and combat 

colony ships  take a while to build but lose all  defence and attack and are barely able to contain the Premodians

there look would be up to you guys 

they would have  +minerals  and no need for food as they dont eat  

i dont know if this  will be a good race to add thought i would add it as a idea though 

0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 11, 2016, 9:58:01 PM

Your faction idea has an interesting premise (I like the idea of living on gas giants, means they don't compete for living spaces, hence allowing the peaceful attitude), however you need to describe both the gameplay, and the faction, but separately. Right now you've mixed both a bit, and it's not very clear what your faction does that makes them unique, besides the no food, gas planets, weak colony ships.

Do they have special buildings? Special bonuses? Special ways of doing a certain thing?

0Send private message
Comment