Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

A letter for my little bud

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 18, 2016, 7:44:54 PM

We are the Unfallen.

Our tales speak of an Ancient Time… A Time before we opened our eyes… Even before the Consciences emerge in our trunks. A time when we were like the grass on our soil: Asleep…

In these Ancients Times, our tales recount of people, coming from the stars and bringing an unknown Mist… We were used like peace bringer. A beginning of consciousness telling us our purpose in this universe. We were raised, cut and then smoke in order to spread peace into the Endless Space.

But the People of the Stars disappear one day… Leaving behind only the Mist… Their Dust… We grew fast and far using this fertilizer. And our Consciousness grew too until we Woke Up. The Consciousness spreading into the Five Consciences, our Goddesses. Spirits of our kind, they allow us to freely spread our emotion to our friend, our family.

Why do I write you this even though you know all of this already? Because we are in a great peril…

Our purpose began to be a way of life, we dedicated our specie to spread peace into the vastness of the galaxy. Until something didn’t like it…

IT found a way to cancel our smokes! Our young ones, believing in a greater good, started to threw themselves at the Great Fire in order to appease IT! In vain… We lost our loved one, honored for a foolish and useless act… Tricked into a grandiose death! And then we lost our ship, made from our ancestor… Then our Outpost… Then our Colonies… Then our planets… Until all we had was a lost System that we forgot to put on the charts.

We… We survived because we forgot to put a planet on the charts!

We rebuilt our civilization, hiding ourselves in a shade made from our own leaves. We studied ruins left behind by an ancient nation and used it for our own good.

Our Consciences still guide us, but it doesn’t control us anymore…

I write you this, my Bud, you must put our people on the right path because I can’t be here anymore in order to do this…

I… I tried to experiment with the Dust in order to bring salvation to our kind but its contact… Cut me… I am neither Awaken… nor Asleep… Without my connection with the Five Consciences, I am not worthy to lead anymore…

Please, I’ll find our home planet and I’ll free it from IT’s dark influence! It is your duty to endure, protect our people from the cold that’s coming. We are resistant now! Made for defense! You must guide, protect and let our people grow because, when the time will come, I’ll send you the signal.

When I’ll find Artemistis, our home planet, I’ll let you know so you’ll be able to retake it from IT.

Do you know why I’m so confident that we can beat IT? 

Because…

We are the Unfallen…

I hope you will like it! Tell me if there is any spelling mistakes or bad english i will try to correct them.

I tried to change a little from the other races since it was told that they faced a war so I tried to make it a galactic war that nearly destroyed them.

For the fact that dust Cut Unfallen people from their "Collective Mind" it's because if you play another race with an unfallen hero in your team, your just letting a spies into your ranks if he can talks with other unfallen... ^^

At first I tried to make a story with a militaristic hero and a quest for building a planetary shield but I thought that it was too much and we couldn't use it as a beginning hero and I prefer this story a lot more.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 19, 2016, 6:32:28 PM

Thanks for all the good guys who upvote my story!

I know some of you are my friend but for all of the other I offer you my thanks!

Thank you all and lets make this story the most upvote of all proposals! 

0Send private message
Comment