Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Eternal

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Apr 25, 2018, 8:46:11 PM

The Eternal

They were there in the beginning. Indifferent to what they observed as they were safely diverting, misdirecting and causing strife within Endless Society from the Shadows, never being discovered or threatened, as the Endless spread across the Galaxy, divided themselves and fell into ruin. Although the passage of time is different for the Eternal, they now recognize that their existence is soon to be threatened by the lesser Species infecting the Galaxy, as they spread from system to system as the Endless once did. If their time watching and manipulating the Endless has taught them anything, its that remaining in the Shadows misdirecting so many minds is too risky and will not be enough to preserve their existence this time around. So, they are now compelled to emerge from the Shadows and claim the Galaxy for themselves, as they believe themselves to be the proper stewards to maintain their existence for an Eternity.

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 2, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

I like this and I think it's one of the most credible adjective names that the race could have given themselves. It's simple and to the point, and I actually like the idea of a bit of a silent rivalry between those who claim to be Endless and those who are Eternal.

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 2, 2018, 5:56:38 PM

The concept of the new Faction knowing themselves as the Eternal is grounded in the idea of them being Ancient Wraiths, older than the Endless and living during their time. It'll be interesting to see how our fellow players feel about what the proper name for this new faction could be. Many interesting options to comb through so far.

And one potential challenge in finding a favorite, is sorting through the threads. I think I figured out which button to use to choose from Latest, Most Popular / Replied / Seen, so a text popup to tell what it does when the mouse hovers over it, would be welcome. I need to see if I could submit such a suggestion in the proper place, as there is much for me to learn in how this forum works, compared to the ones I'm familiar with.

And I think that Ship names will be just as, or more important to tackle and wonder what's next once the Top 10 faction names are selected.

0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment