Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The Dreamwalkers - inspired by cosmic horror

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
May 2, 2018, 3:41:53 PM

Dreamwalkers. It is long known that the dreams are the gate and the key to vast abysses of the innermost self, aswell as the cosmic truth. One who knows how to traverse these dreams, manipulate and control ,will gain control over a weak dreaming mind, their knowledge and their power. Projecting its own mind into another is what these beings do, in their never ending thirst for knowledge. They project their minds across the galaxy to find usable hosts, their minds and ethereal bodies being unaffected by the thing we call time, for they have long existed since before time was a thing. When the endless stole the secret of dust from the lost, the Dreamwalkers became thirsting for the knowledge about this substance aswell. Moving like Shadows through the dreams, like a spark of light across the starlanes, they are not far from making an impact into the universe we know and are bound to reshape it forever. 

I hope you like my idea, I always wanted to add a bit of cosmic horror to endless space and it would be nice to be able to get a touch of that with this new faction. If you are interested what inspired me to write this, I recommend you read H.P. Lovecraft - The Shadow out of time. 

Thanks for reading!  

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 2, 2018, 9:51:16 PM

i find out i can steal your name whiteout any single inspiration from you... Mwhahahahaha :D

0Send private message
Comment