Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

~ Shades of The Lost ~ *

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
May 4, 2018, 9:56:10 PM

One day i was talking to plutar, and he asked me to upvote his name for the contest, Wraiths of The Lost .

But then i asked him, Why should i do that? 

and he answered me:

"Before the endeless habitated the universe, the Lost where its predecessors. They where the ones that created Dust, but still, nothing is known about them." 

"The idea before the name is to make The Lost a major faction to be played whit, as if they where seeking knowledge to evolve back to what they once where, creating then a reference to the lore of the game whit its name" 

But then plutar named his idea Wraiths of the Lost. But then i told him:

isn't Shades of the Lost much better? i believe Shades of the lost sounds much better than Wraiths of the lost.

Then after all the conversation whit him, i decided to *improve* his idea a bit and make my own standalone version for this contest. I thought the name we came up whit was good on its spelling, had a lore of the game linked to it, so, what more could it need? :) 

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
May 5, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

Both are good and depend on what people prefer more.
Also worth noticing word shade. What it means? Mostly used when describing a color or a form ( i think ) it also is synonym to shadow right?
So it fits great to their faction, when you are saying Wraith you go straight to the point and when you read it you kinda get some sort of impression of what that faction might look like, while shade is a bit more SHADY! Forgive me i could not resist :D

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 5, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
Neron wrote:

Also worth noticing word shade. What it means? Mostly used when describing a color or a form ( i think ) it also is synonym to shadow right?
So it fits great to their faction, when you are saying Wraith you go straight to the point and when you read it you kinda get some sort of impression of what that faction might look like, while shade is a bit more SHADY! Forgive me i could not resist :D

I think the word shade can also be use to describe shadow.

0Send private message
6 years ago
May 5, 2018, 1:11:09 PM
Inthaneon wrote:
Neron wrote:

I think the word shade can also be use to describe shadow.

I said that, i was doubting, but mentioned it :D

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
May 7, 2018, 4:56:26 PM

If I can't win might as well be another with something to do with the lost :)  

0Send private message
Comment