North America
South America
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 6:29:26 PM
chaz420 wrote:
Americuhhhh land of the free!!1 wooohhhh!!

Did somebody say Land of the Free?

lol
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 7:48:28 PM
Land of the free, where there are more prisoners per capita than anywhere else in the world :P

Disclaimer: I may be mistaken.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 10:49:51 PM
MarkusR1 wrote:
Florida of the U.S.A. Though, could do without the bugs and the humidity. smiley: stickouttongue

Florida:

Like California but with 95% humidity and more alligators. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 11:41:25 PM
From that place with the people and the trees and the water. Yep gotta love being near death valley
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 25, 2012, 7:39:40 PM
From germany so Europe. Not cool where I live currently but soon I'll be at least in a better spot of germany.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 2:57:43 PM
Did anyone of you know that every german citizen isn't a citizen of the BRD/Federal Republic of Germany? Instead everyone is a citizen of the German Empire which still exists in its shape of 1937.

If you don't believe me, do some research!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 3:27:12 PM
Supurinta wrote:
Did anyone of you know that every german citizen isn't a citizen of the BRD/Federal Republic of Germany? Instead everyone is a citizen of the German Empire which still exists in its shape of 1937.

With reference to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Germany_%281945%E2%80%931990%29#The_different_German_states I believe you are totally wrong.

Even the german empire didn't last til 1937 but til 1919, when it was replaced by the Weimar republic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic

Also you forget the contracts of 1970 and 1989 that acknowledged the Oder-Neisse-border http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oder%E2%80%93Neisse_line#Recognition_of_the_border_by_Germany
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 31, 2012, 4:15:20 PM
Well, I for one would like to see your references about that because

1) the reference to the german borders of 1937 tends to hint that you mean the 3d Reich before the Anschluss and WWII. Last time I checked, the war ended with a split of Germany in 2 states with a reduced territory.

2) Even before the reunification of Germany, Germany acknowledged the Oder-Neisse as its new eastern frontier. And it was stated officially once more as the Wall fell to ensure that no one would come to the idea to fear a reunificated Germany in the middle of Europe.

Supurinta wrote:

0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 4, 2012, 2:13:02 AM
Merry old England.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Jun 6, 2012, 10:27:48 AM
Germany didn't surrender, the Wehrmacht did so. Also an US American court and the "Bundesverfassungsgericht" decided that the German Empire/Weimarer Republic still existis with its borders from 1937. Since 1945 there was no peace treaty signed and Germany had no government. The BRD is/was only an administration in Germany and had no right to sign those contracts. That means that all those contracts that were signed don't apply to this (still existing) Germany.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment