Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

What do the Hissho actually look like.

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 4:08:19 PM

With 2022 marking the 10th anniversary of the Endless Franchise, many questions till remain. As the Hissho are one of the oldest factions in the franchise first seen in ES1 and since then have had changes and refinements in their appearance leading to ES2's Hissho, we still have yet to see what they look like under the helmet (there is concept art from ES1 but no final form seen). While I have gotten a slight idea of what they may look like from the shape of the helmets. The Yussho probably being more owl like in looks and for the main Hissho Faction as some art implies that the helmet only covers the front half of head for the species, they probably have a more eagle or vulture looking face. This is only speculation though, and probably not what they really look like, will we have any solid idea on what the Hissho look like under the helmet?

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 5:55:22 PM

hehe, nah those are the failed first batch of experiments the endless made before they got the Hissho looking right.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 6:07:52 PM
DragonGaming wrote:

hehe, nah those are the failed first batch of experiments the endless made before they got the Hissho looking right.

Sure, by equipping them with helmets.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 20, 2022, 6:20:24 PM
Groo wrote:
DragonGaming wrote:

Sure, by equipping them with helmets.

hehe, for the Yussho sure, the Main Hissho species though, ehhh, Eagle or Vulture like heads seem to fit better in those helmets.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 25, 2022, 9:19:43 PM

Joking aside, I do genuinely want to know what they look like under those helmets, while I speculate its somewhat a hybrid between the owl-like beaks and raptorial beaks, we still don't have a solid idea of what they look like under those helmets.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 26, 2022, 8:00:41 PM
pgunn wrote:

Go look up the Pkunk from Star Control 2... perhaps like that? ;)

no, I was thinking like something closer to a falcon's head and forward-facing eyes.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 26, 2022, 8:59:10 PM

I bet their faces are disappointingly unlike any bird, that's why they're so strict about masks. They keep the magic going.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message