Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Vodyani tutorial / playthrough (video)

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 27, 2016, 8:53:37 PM

Well, I'm the only one who keeps this sub-forum alive so it's pretty much my duty to share another series with you!

As always, I play on the highest difficulty and explain, in detail, what strategies I'm using to achieve victory. Also, no gimmick builds are used - abusing imbalanced concepts and/or exploits to win the game is not allowed in here!

Without further ado, here's part 1:

And here's a playlist with the rest of the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeaFc2f8bm64DHq3ZbBoLwa3lHpt_9Elo

0Send private message
8 years ago
Nov 25, 2016, 8:10:39 AM

This is a great series, keep up the good work!

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 22, 2017, 5:48:13 PM

Seriously dude, can you just play the damn game and explain things instead of making 100hour video "tutorial" ? Who can watch 100 hour tutorial before playing 1-3hour game themselves?

I already played ~4hours with vodyani and I am terrible at it.

I watched your first part and yet you dont even mention things that I had questions!

You dont mention them because you keep stuck 1turn for 1hour. You probably mention some questions when you reach turn 10 or turn 20.. I bet you answer many questions but only if we watch 100hour "tutorial"..

I dont understand how anyone who has spare time of 2 or 3 hours can do anything with this..

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 17, 2018, 7:11:56 PM

Precisely. I'd sooner spend the hour in-game than in a YouTube video. I like the idea of these videos, especially that they're played on Endless, but what I'm really looking for is a clear explanation of the non-obvious elements of the Vodyani empire. It's frustrating because it seems like these videos might contain what I'm looking for, but there's way too much content here for me to want to sit through it all. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 18, 2018, 2:07:40 AM
ambient_orange wrote:

Seriously dude, can you just play the damn game and explain things instead of making 100hour video "tutorial" ? Who can watch 100 hour tutorial before playing 1-3hour game themselves?

I watched your first part and yet you dont even mention things that I had questions!

You dont mention them because you keep stuck 1turn for 1hour. You probably mention some questions when you reach turn 10 or turn 20.. I bet you answer many questions but only if we watch 100hour "tutorial"..

I dont understand how anyone who has spare time of 2 or 3 hours can do anything with this..

If you need help I can explain most of the important mechanics to the Vodyani and answer your questions about them or the game; but don't flame PANCZASU he's just trying to help in his own way  

(I've completed 5 Endless difficulty campaigns as the Vodyani) 

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 18, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
Suis3i wrote:
ambient_orange wrote:

If you need help I can explain most of the important mechanics to the Vodyani and answer your questions about them or the game; but don't flame PANCZASU he's just trying to help in his own way  

(I've completed 5 Endless difficulty campaigns as the Vodyani) 

Agreed. Pan has contributed a hell of a lot to the community over the last couple of years. The tutorial video might not be for you, but that's no reason to flame. The video is also outdated, so I wouldn't worry about missing out too much. If you want an updated written guide to Vodyani then I'm sure Suis3i or I would be happy to create one.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment