Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless difficulty game commentary request

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Nov 6, 2016, 5:36:52 PM

Hey guys!

Recently I've been winning all easy / normal games, but when I started trying the hard mode it suddenly became unwinnable: in less time than it could take me to build 1 attacker ship, I got attacked by 1 stronger than my own, and before I could defeat it in combat it got joined by 4 others. I don't learn much from the tutorials / newcomer walkthrough that I find here or on Youtube but I must surely have missed some important aspects of the game to learn how to go up to the endless mode.

So here is the request: a video of someone commenting a game he won in Endless mode.

Of course just knowing what he did isn't interesting for me, I want to know why he chose to do it at that particular moment!

That way, I hope that it will allow me to identify what I don't know about the game and especially which technology choices are optimal choices depending on the game state.

Of course, multiple commentaries of games with different approaches of the game would be even better, but hey, let's not ask too much at once!

That would already be awesome :)

Thx guys!

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 4, 2017, 8:55:22 AM

Hey Panda,

It's been a long time since your comment was posted, but seeing this unanswered was one of the reasons I decided to upload some Endless gameplay here.

https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/71-strategy-guides/threads/26593-optimizing-lumeris-expert-guide-to-turns-1-30-on-endless-w-hard-pirates?page=1

Hopefully it's helpful for you or others who are looking for the same.

Cheers!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 7, 2018, 5:33:32 PM

I think I won my first two games as Vaulters on Endless. The capacity to teleport defensively is a huge life saver. So thats two cents.

I didn't record, comment, or, blog the progress of my game however.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Feb 13, 2018, 12:07:15 AM

Yo fam, I got you covered!

Featuring both vs endless ai vid and MP vid.

Brace yourself, amazement is coming at:

https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space-2/forums/71-strategy-guides/threads/29590-lumeris-for-players-of-all-levels-how-do-you-like-it?page=1

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment