Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unfallen - video tutorial / playthrough

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
May 19, 2017, 9:29:52 PM

Hello everybody!

After a long wait I'm finally able to start posting my guides for ES2 (was waiting for the official release in case you were wondering). And the first faction I decided to cover are the Unfallen, since people are least familiar with them ^_^ And also because they're very rookie friendly.

If you're wondering who I am: I'm basically a fan of Amplitude's games and I played a LOT of ES1, EL and now ES2. And I like to share my experience with others in order to make their games easier~

Word of warning however - a big part of the series was recorded before ES2 was released using a prerelease copy. As such, there are a few bugs present in my video that may have been fixed before release. Just keep that in mind ;)

With that in mind, here's my video:

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 21, 2017, 5:58:32 PM

For to edit: Click the "list" symbol to the very top right of text box. Two new (old) icons appear, one is the edit button.

Bye, leaving for to watch playthrough now

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 27, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

Thank you so much! I have been watching the video yesterday and even if It is a bit hard to understand (I'm not native English speaker and you talk a bit too fast xD) but when you get used to it I could understand xD I'm waiting to a United Empire guide! It is my favorite faction ,but no pressure! I enjoy all your content anyway and the way you decide and change your mind for every tech you decide to research xD, thank you and see you!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment