Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Penumbra DLC video tutorials (hacking, cloaking and Ubral Choir)

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Feb 1, 2019, 9:03:21 PM

Since the tutorial section doesn't have a place for the Penumbra expansion yet, I'm just going to post my guides in here ^^

There are two, the first one talks about the basics of hacking and cloaking while the second one is about Umbral Choir exclusive stuff. Note that I forgot to mention linking systems to Umbral Choir's home system but aside from that the guide should have everything in it, including my recommendations regarding their playstyle.

Cloaking and hacking:

Umbral Choir:

0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 7, 2019, 4:25:18 PM

After @PangolinAdvisor permission, I'll be adding here playlists with guides I've made, just in case you're interested. Not sure if you'll get something new. Have in mind that I'll alway try to do my guides in 3 languages, but I'm slow as hell, so don't expect everything for yesterday.

English:

Español:

Català:

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 14, 2019, 1:52:40 AM

Nice, Pengolin - I'll be watching these through tonight.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 14, 2019, 12:26:46 PM

@PangolinAdvisor Many many thanks for making these detailed Penumbra and UC guides, really helpful. I can finally make some sense out of Penumbra and UC. 

0Send private message
6 years ago
Feb 14, 2019, 3:02:05 PM

@lo_fabre Also many thanks for your tutorial efforts, looking forward to your English series when you find time to complete it.  Glad there are some pro’s around like you guys to teach us the ropes!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment