Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Cant edit any of my posts

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Aug 31, 2016, 12:55:51 PM

Hey there I got a problem.

Since a few days I cant edit any of my posts.

As soon as I click on "send" it says "sending" but then I am stuck. I tryed different browsers and accepted cookies and such.

Has someone an idea what could be the problem.

Even though lacking quite behind its sad as I wanted to to give my submission for the faction creation contest a polish and some new fresh unique ideas but yeah I cant edit.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Aug 31, 2016, 1:54:04 PM

"Edit".

It also seems that sometimes I can edit but only if the amount I Edit is very very small like a word or so.

Could it be a bad internet connection even though when normal posting does work.

Ah and I cant delete posts either it seems.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Sep 2, 2016, 10:57:52 AM

Since this day everything changed back to normal though I didnt changed anything on my side.

I will post again here if this problem occurs for me a second time over several days again.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 6, 2016, 9:55:25 PM
grena wrote:

Hi!

I think you should report this problem in the dedicated Tech Support forum regarding Games2Gether and not in this one, 

because it has nothing to do with Endless Space 2 :)

Kind regards,

grena.

Welp I posted this when I was not very familiar with this new Platform and I forgot that they were other sections then ES 2 (I am always here^^)

The problem fixed itself I guess it was on my side though often I still cant delete my posts that problem remained.

Moderators should feel free to delete this topic.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 7, 2016, 8:17:00 AM

I'm not deleting it but closing it for posterity ;)

Feel free to create a new thread in the dedicated section if the issue come back.

0Send private message
Comment