Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hang after initiating a ground battle

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 8, 2016, 8:29:25 PM

Hello just got the game last night and I was testing it out, first I have to say I really like it but the only problem that I found is that after some ground battle the game just dont continue anymore. When I click Fight the fight starts like normal but after it finished the windows never close and I cant continue with my turn because the game says that the opponent is choosing an strategy. Hope you can fix it at some point, thanks! And great job with the game until now :)

You can see the problem right here: http://prntscr.com/crgojl

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 8, 2016, 10:53:39 PM

Just encountered this myself. Tried to reload to the previous turn autosave and its stuck on the load screen at "game launched and ready". Force closed, loads up, but no audio (Enable Master was turned off, but I didnt turn it off). After reload, invaders didnt choose to invade the planet so I can't recreate it. 

Tek

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 8, 2016, 11:26:00 PM

Update: A couple turns later they initiated ground combat and it worked. I lost, so I reloaded to see if I can at least get my ships out of the hanger in the system. The reload got stuck again at the same place. Not sure if they are related issues or not but ground combat seems to be bugged somehow. 

Tek

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 9, 2016, 12:43:38 AM

Well now I can confirm that I'm not the only one with the problem hahaha! Well I'm sure that they will fix it in the near future. Also worth mentioning that I encountered the no audio bug too, just as you said the Master was turned off for some reason. Still the game is pretty fun, even for an early release so I'm excited to see what will happen in a few months :)

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 9, 2016, 3:39:42 AM

Same issue, I've initiated the ground battle and it's just stuck.  In the attached save + DxDiag, it's easily replicated on each re-load of the save:

Stuck on Invasion.zip

DxDiag_09-10-16.txt

For anyone who can't find the save location it's:    C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Endless Space 2\Save Files

Cheers

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment