Savegame

https://www.mediafire.com/?9zf2qckrk1x5clr

Some of the bugs appear everywhere, others are supplemented by the save-game above. To keep testing parameters clean I completed no buildings and did no actions in this game that would affect elections. I also did not have any other minor or major discover me. The speed was fast so that turn 10 could be reached without having other actions rig the elections - I was first testing on normal but had minors discover me, so I restarted on fast.

Bug #1 - Finance Campaign

Currently does nothing special - it has exactly the same effect as Official Support.

Bug #2  - Sophon Representative Start

At turn 10:

• The pop count is 4 ( 3 Sophon 1 Haroshem ) - That would indicate a 75% representation for the scientists ( not taking into account the scientist hero )
  • 10 the representative count is 9 ( 6 scientists 3 pacifists ) - Bringing it down to a 67% representation for the scientists from the overview window ( Not too bad you think ... )
  • NOW ... the pacifists will win this election because the Scientists only end up with 42% support, from an original estimate of 67-75% ( this cannot be influenced as you will see in #3 )

But it gets worse, please stay with me and let´s go over to  #3

Bug #3 - Side Support Bugged in General

The reason why I picked this save-game, is because no matter which side you support the result always stays the same. This is 100% reproducible with the savegame at the top of the post.

Bug #4 - Politics Majority Count

http://prntscr.com/crs75l

This is a screen from after the election. The representative split is 6/6 out of a total 12. The scientists were the previous majority party, they should stay the majority party. Instead the pacifists take over. In case of a 50/50 draw the party that was the majority prior to the elections should stay as such.

----

My assumption is that this bug is somehow tied to how the support for Pacifists gets calculated. Before I started testing with the Sophons I noticed this as I was playing a lot of Vodyani, and midgame the Pacifists kept taking over the senate, getting a 40%+ Majority over other factions while I was pumping out warships and committing genocide all around the galaxy. Something did not seem right. Especially since Vodyani do not gain other faction pops, I knew it wasn´t a problem of getting the wrong ideology pops. There is something wrong somewhere with pacifists and someone needs to look into it.