Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

beta 0.1.3, system improvement feature and 126 turns limit

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 11, 2016, 11:31:24 PM

I just wana comfirm that in this version that 126 turns limit was removed and you can turn off score victory.  And also i was able to get the trading companies going with the first beta, but the system improvement feature didn;t seem to be working.

Didn’t know how to use system improvement, but it suggested you can improve system trait like happiness and so on with it. Was this feature not implemented with first beta?

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 13, 2016, 8:45:34 AM

Systems can be upgraded to Level 2 after you unlock a tech, it's done via the Economy screen (designing the next level improvement by selecting luxury resource) and then by building the improvement in the system to be improved (1 turn wait). It worked from the start of EA and still works with yesterday's patch.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 13, 2016, 10:08:44 AM
Gyumaou wrote:

Systems can be upgraded to Level 2 after you unlock a tech, it's done via the Economy screen (designing the next level improvement by selecting luxury resource) and then by building the improvement in the system to be improved (1 turn wait). It worked from the start of EA and still works with yesterday's patch.

wait a min....are you saying on the screen where you get to fill slots with different resources for the different types of colonies, you need to fill out the first box slot to get the upgrade to be available - settlement , colony, high tech colony ?

is this what you mean?

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 17, 2016, 7:16:38 AM

For some peculiar reason, I can neither turn off score victory in the game creation screen and during play, the score victory conditions seem to be in place (I still get the related notifications, even though I've yet to confirm the game ends in turn 126 so far).  This is after applying the latest patch.  Anyone that could share some light?

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 17, 2016, 11:01:28 AM

When the score victory appear you can chose to continue the game on the left bottom of the screen

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 21, 2016, 2:52:42 AM
phanemy wrote:

When the score victory appear you can chose to continue the game on the left bottom of the screen

thankls for pointing that out.  i feel the v1.0.3 note was misleading in a way - "126 turn limit was removed".   was the turn limit ever problem in the first place i question?

somehow i missed that "continue tab at score victory box" ....

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment