Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

crash on titel

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 17, 2016, 7:06:12 PM

Hi, so i cant seem to get past the tital screen of the game without a crash. so i get: 

the logo videos

loding bar

agreement

options menue 

options settings.

i crash between the agreement and options setting, depending on how quick i am at changeing things. i get longer if i take my screen resolution down to 720P (in windos 7 not through options screen never get long enough to change the settings)

i'm close to minimum specks so i'm hoping once i turn the graphics down this won't be a problem.

specks

alienweare aurora_R4

i7-3930k @3.20GHz

8 GB ram

nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti

Diagnostics - 2016'10'17 @1911'50''.html

output_log.txt

thanks for any help or advice in advance.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 17, 2016, 9:48:30 PM

I think I also replied on your thread on the Steam forums but your video drivers are too old . You'll need to update them

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 17, 2016, 10:18:23 PM

you did thank you twice. so i'm updating now through the controle panle rather than the ninvida experiance (which was saying there are no new updates. :(  ) now i'm grabing new drivers so i'll see if that works.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 17, 2016, 10:50:14 PM

I'm a tad surpised the Nvidia experience isnt updating properly. I did a manual check and you should be able to get 373.06 as the driver base  

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 18, 2016, 12:07:27 AM

ok went to the nividia website to manually update and finally it worked. game works too. thanks so much for helping.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment