Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

About Digital Deluxe

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 23, 2016, 11:56:56 PM

So i bought the Digital Deluxe version of the game on steam and I was just wondering if the content is already released or not because i did not get any of it. I was wondering how i can recieve it.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 26, 2016, 7:09:08 AM

I`m in the same boat like somebody to explain if there is any difference today or the money I paid  for this version was kind of waste?

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 26, 2016, 11:42:40 AM

Ah, it's just not released yet.  About the content you recieve, if you buy the digital deluxe edition you get the soundtrack and two cosmetic heroes. However, a very important thing you should know is, if you bought the digital deluxe edition during early access, you get the special Craver skin and a badge on the G2G forums. For me, it justifies the extra 7 dollars for digital deluxe, which is why I bought it. I advice people to be patient as I don't expect the developers to release DLC and such until the game is nearly finished. 

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 26, 2016, 12:57:56 PM
Zennock wrote:

Ah, it's just not released yet.  About the content you recieve, if you buy the digital deluxe edition you get the soundtrack and two cosmetic heroes. However, a very important thing you should know is, if you bought the digital deluxe edition during early access, you get the special Craver skin and a badge on the G2G forums. For me, it justifies the extra 7 dollars for digital deluxe, which is why I bought it. I advice people to be patient as I don't expect the developers to release DLC and such until the game is nearly finished. 

As Zennock says the content is not out yet. The store page says "(Will be unlocked during Early Access)" so once they add to races and heroes we should get the extra stuff in game. Badges and all for the forum should be unlocked now.

As far as I can remember in their previous early access games we did not receive the extras until full release or close to.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 27, 2016, 1:00:31 AM

ah okay, thanks for the confirmation. Here i thought I was supposed to input some cd key from steam to unlock it.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 27, 2016, 10:37:26 AM

Alright mate, let us now wait for the long wait.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment