Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

In Game Graphics Issue

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Nov 13, 2016, 3:09:29 PM

The game loads without issue but from the Main Menu and in the game I have severe graphics issues producing severe flickering of all texts, colours and layers on top of the background screen. I have provided 2 x print screens to help demonstrate but they don't really show the severity. 

I have a GeForece GTX 760 with an Intel Core i7-4770 CPU and 8.00 GB RAM. 

I have tried amending the VSync from 1:1 to 1:2 and to disabled. I have also tried amending the resolution and the graphics quality, none of which make a difference. At present the game is unplayable because I cannot read anything or select anything.

0Send private message
8 years ago
Nov 14, 2016, 1:43:51 AM
acpeters2039 wrote:

The game loads without issue but from the Main Menu and in the game I have severe graphics issues producing severe flickering of all texts, colours and layers on top of the background screen. I have provided 2 x print screens to help demonstrate but they don't really show the severity. 

I have a GeForece GTX 760 with an Intel Core i7-4770 CPU and 8.00 GB RAM. 

I have tried amending the VSync from 1:1 to 1:2 and to disabled. I have also tried amending the resolution and the graphics quality, none of which make a difference. At present the game is unplayable because I cannot read anything or select anything.

Those kinds of visual artifacts would seem to indicate a video driver corruption. i would do a clean install of the absolute latest Nvidia drivers

0Send private message
8 years ago
Nov 16, 2016, 12:31:12 AM
I would recommand checking your graphic card for erhm dust If it is the first and only one game causing those porblems it shouldnt be the case (specifically on low details) but there is possibility of your graphic card overheating.
If uninstalling current and installing new drivers wont help you can go hard and make Format C:.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment