Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Mar 22, 2017, 10:30:09 PM

Hello so i have a friend who cant log in on the G2G site, he  tries to log in but then it just defaults back to the login screen without actually logging him in, so i made this thread in order to help him. 

Thanks in advance. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 23, 2017, 8:54:34 PM
DarkHerumor wrote:

Hey,

Can you give me his username ?

Hi thank you his username is BlackBird169 he says he tried making another account and that didint worked.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 3, 2017, 1:25:39 PM

Sorry for the very late reply...

From our side, everything looks okay, doest your friend is using any ad-blocker, or any plugins on his browser ?
Can you ask him which browser he is using, on which operating system (versions for both would be great too :)) ? If he can try to loggin from someone else's PC to be sure the issue is not on his own PC/browser ?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 3, 2017, 8:54:57 PM

Had this problem today.

Solved after I noticed that my PC's time somehow changed to not actual one (was 1 hour ahead of my real time). After time sync I successfully logged in G2G site.

Perhaps it would help somebody else.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 4, 2017, 8:06:41 AM

This is not an obvious one, but because of the cookies expiration (which are used to maintain active your session), if your computer is desyc (in the future), the cookie may expire as soon as it's delivered.

To prevent further erro of this type, we will extend the cookie expiration, and only used our server clock for validation.

Thanks for this report :)

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment