Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Infinite Pending Turn bug rears its head again?

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Mar 28, 2017, 8:51:28 PM

Hello Amplitude and community, 

So I realize that the infinite pending bug is quashed for most people, and I thought I was among that number for a little while. But I think I have discovered another instance of it while playing with the latest patch! It's weird because I'm not sure if one can replicate it. When I try to reload my game without closing the application, the save file will not load. However, when I exit the game and then try reload the same save, it will work and I can progress for a couple of turns before I run into it again. 

I also created an unlisted video on YouTube that displays the problem, I guess the file was too large to attach to this post. It just really shows that the bug is still alive in some form. 

Here is the video:

https://youtu.be/IzjZRXdYAkI

Specs: 

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Intel i5 3470 @ 3.2 Ghz

Nvidia GTX 970 4GB

Resolution: 1920 x 1080 

16 GB corsair vengeance DDR3 @ 1600

Game Version: 0.3.2. S2 Alpha-Public

Game Save: 

Save 2-Infinite Pending Turn.zip

AutoSave 945.zip

Save 3-I.P.T. .zip

Registry.xml

output_log.txt

Diagnostics - 2017'03'28 @0352'00''.zip

0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 29, 2017, 10:11:09 AM

Hi ThalmorRep,

I have tried to load all 3 saved games on the same game version as you. I could complete the turn for all 3 saved games, and I even played an extra 5 turns to make sure.

We have found some low probability chances to obtain this kind of infinite turn, which we have fixed. We are preparing a pacth to Update3, stay tuned!

Cheers,

0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 29, 2017, 2:03:08 PM

Hi AmpliMath, 

Thank you for the update! I'm glad that a solution is in the works, I'll be keeping an eye out for it ^^. Sorry the save files didn't really help though. I wasn't sure if the bug was going to be replicated or not, but I thought it would do more good to share what I found :). 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 30, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

Just an update:

Played with the new patch, continued my old save and finished the game! The issue seems to be resolved for me :). 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment