Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Sound glitches

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Apr 11, 2017, 3:39:28 PM

Hi, I don´t know if this has been reported before, but my game produces quite a lot of noticeable sound glitches. My soundcard is a common Realtek High Definition (mobo integrated)

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 15, 2017, 1:38:57 AM

Have you tried updating your sound card ddrivers

When you say audio glitches what do you mean?

ALso post your dxdiag and output_log.txt

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 18, 2017, 1:47:09 PM

The output_log seems to indicate the game crashed. Is this the case? Or is your issue just with audio clipping?

Your audio drivers seem a bit old. I would go to Gigabyte and download the latest audio drivers from them.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 18, 2017, 8:14:07 PM
satoru wrote:

The output_log seems to indicate the game crashed. Is this the case? Or is your issue just with audio clipping?

Your audio drivers seem a bit old. I would go to Gigabyte and download the latest audio drivers from them.

thanks for your kind suggestion about updating my audio drivers, I´ll do that. Anyways, it doesn´t happen in other apps, just saying.

About the log report, I just took one form my folder. I think my game crashed a couple of times back then, if I remember well. I haven´t played in a while since the last amd gpu drivers have messed with the game and have broken it. I posted replies in the appropiate thread about this issue.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 19, 2017, 12:34:27 AM
Trueno33 wrote:
satoru wrote:

thanks for your kind suggestion about updating my audio drivers, I´ll do that. Anyways, it doesn´t happen in other apps, just saying.

About the log report, I just took one form my folder. I think my game crashed a couple of times back then, if I remember well. I haven´t played in a while since the last amd gpu drivers have messed with the game and have broken it. I posted replies in the appropiate thread about this issue.

If you're running an AMD card please downgrade to 17.2 as well. The latest AMD drivers are causing problems

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment