Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Black screen, whit music

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Apr 20, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

Game do not start correctly. 

It starts whit black screen then the music starts, and seems like Im "in the menue" but cant see it.

I have forced the grafics card to run game (Gforce GXT 760M). I have tryed to play atound whit different compability settings at start (from rightklick the ES2.exe). I have excluded game from antivirus programs even thou I never gotten any indication of that that whould be the problem. I have a dxdiag.txt but do not know how to post it nice like every one seems to do here (whit a link). And I have tryed to start game both whit external and the internal monitor, no difference. seen that others done a output_log.txt but do not know how to create one. And last yes drivers are up to date.

thanks for help

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 20, 2017, 7:46:04 PM

You can post your dxdiag and output_log by using the "upload file" optio nhere in the forums

I would say start by doing a clean uninstall/reinstall of the latest Nvidia drivers. Then absolutely ensure the Nvidia card is being used via the Nvidia Control Panel

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 22, 2017, 1:45:49 AM

The output_log file is in <steam>\steamapps\common\endless space 2\endlessspace2_data

Are you sure you're forcing the Nvidia card via the Nvidia conttrol panel

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 23, 2017, 4:46:56 PM

output_log.txt

Here is the outputlog. Yes Im forcing the video card. no difference, have also reinstalled both game and drivers clean.

thanks for the help you give me, it is aprciated

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 12, 2017, 5:07:26 AM

Hi again. 

now I have re installed steam and everything exept windows still the same. =(

And done all "troble shooting" recomended.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment