Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Blank Main Screen with music

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Apr 22, 2017, 11:52:39 PM

I purchased the game in October last year and have had this problem since then through all versions of drivers (AMD drivers, I have an r9 390). I am currently on 17.2, I went to 17.4 but had the flickering screen problem others have described, so I downgraded to 17.2 again.

The game loads fine, but where the main menu should be, I have a blank space with a banner at the bottom and music. If I hit the space bar, a screen about Sophons or Cravers pops up, but that's all I can do. Can't see any other options or start a game. I was hoping whatever was causing the problem would be fixed at release, but I'm still having issues. Problem exists in Eyefinity mode, as well as 1920x1080 resolution. Attached are screenshots of both screens, my DXDiag, and Output Log. Please help. I just wanna play ES2. :(
output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 23, 2017, 3:26:35 AM

This is the third time I've tried 1080p today, and probably the 25th in the last 7 months.... Only thing I've done differently is a complete rollback including deleting everything ATI-related from my computer between an earlier attempt in 1080p and this one.

Thanks for the help

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment