Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Constellations and/or Text Not Rendering

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Apr 25, 2017, 11:16:24 PM

Hey all,

So this isn't game breaking by any means but aesthetically it is something I miss and it would help me understand where I stand with completing some minor quests/achievements (i.e. owning 4 systems in a constellation). Ever since the Horatio update, when I zoom out to a larger view of the galaxy the game won't display any constellation except for the main center constellation. In essence, every galaxy I play in only has one constellation, smack dab in the middle of the game map. As if the galaxy was really a constellation, galaxies and constellations are actually one and the same, and we were none the wiser... O.o Thank you E.N.F.E.R. for correcting our simple primate brains. 

Anywho, this is also happening with ring galaxies, so I'm not sure if this is just a text generation issue or the game is actually having trouble assigning/generating the constellations themselves. I haven't seen anyone post about this on the forum yet, so it may be limited to myself, either way, I'd love to see my constellations back!

Thanks for the hard work devs, I am 100% buried in this game and the development process. 

To infinity and beyond, b******. :)

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 4, 2017, 10:00:31 PM

Bumping this, maybe a dev has some feedback? Has anyone else experienced this? Happening with all galaxy types and constellations set to unique. System density is normal.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment