Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Crash in battles (FIXED)

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
May 23, 2017, 2:28:58 PM

Hi!

I have a problem: every time i choose to watch battles ( you know is not essential but imo it's so nice) and i hit the space bar after loading the game crashes. 

In general the game runs smoothly, no lag or crashes.

If i can get some help would be great.

output_log.txt

error.log

crash.dmp

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 23, 2017, 4:16:26 PM

I am having similar issues.  When I try to watch the first battle of my new game, the game becomes unresponsive.  Running Windows 7 and have selected windows 7 compatibility mode via the general troubleshooting tips.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 23, 2017, 4:29:26 PM
Mathyas wrote:

I am having similar issues.  When I try to watch the first battle of my new game, the game becomes unresponsive.  Running Windows 7 and have selected windows 7 compatibility mode via the general troubleshooting tips.

Are you using the AMD beta fix?

Also can you post your dxdiag/output_log.txt and diagnostics file

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 23, 2017, 4:46:39 PM

I reinstalled the game, switched to the amd version and deleted the register file in documents and now works properly.

Thanks for your time, sorry to bother you for nothing.

Have a nice day.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 23, 2017, 5:20:21 PM

I used to be good with computers hahaha....  I am opting into the amd beta 1.0.4 fix now.  How do i post dxdiag/output_log.txt and diagnostics?

Edit: AMD fix did the trick.  Thanks!

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 23, 2017, 5:25:36 PM
Mathyas wrote:

I used to be good with computers hahaha....  I am opting into the amd beta 1.0.4 fix now.  How do i post dxdiag/output_log.txt and diagnostics?

There'sa n 'upload file' option on the forums (it looks like a paper with a corner folded)

0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment