Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Freeze on initial loading screen

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
May 25, 2017, 4:29:04 PM

Hello,

My lovely computer decided to update windows 10 last night against my will and now endless space gets stuck on the loading screen right after the sega logo. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on the situation from the output log as most of the common fixes I've found haven't helped at all yet.

Thanks,

Alex

output_log.txt

Diagnostics.js

Diagnostics.css

DxDiag.txt.

~lock.Diagnostics - 2017'05'24 @2238'52''.html#

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 25, 2017, 4:42:19 PM

Can you upload the files instead as it's difficult to read

Use the "upload file" option on the forums. Its the paper with a folded corner icon.

Please upload

dxdiag

output_log.txt

diagnostics.html

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 26, 2017, 12:41:03 AM

Wow, thanks for the quick reply. Updated the original post. Let me know if there is anything else I might be missing.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 26, 2017, 3:27:28 AM

Interesting. By rolling back to update 3 in game I can get to the main menu but there isn't sound.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 26, 2017, 3:40:15 AM

I legitimately have no idea what fixed it. Just attempted to start the client now and it appears to be working.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 26, 2017, 3:45:25 AM

Was having this problem yesterday and fixed it with the AMD beta thing on steam. The 1.0.5 update today broke it again though and the AMD beta fix doesn't do anything now. It sucks that I can't continue my game from yesterday, or play at all. I hope this gets fixed soon.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 26, 2017, 1:10:18 PM
Bascck wrote:

Was having this problem yesterday and fixed it with the AMD beta thing on steam. The 1.0.5 update today broke it again though and the AMD beta fix doesn't do anything now. It sucks that I can't continue my game from yesterday, or play at all. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Can you try the newest amd beta as the previous one had issues which have been resolved now 

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 7:36:46 AM

In order to fix this you need to uninstall/reinstall the game and delete all the game related files left in my documents folder and also in the steam folder. It should work without problems after.

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 29, 2017, 6:04:06 PM

Folks,

We have released a unified version 1.052. Can you try it again? Maybe from a clean install? 

Thanks

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment