Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Strange Little Pink Dots

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Sep 30, 2017, 9:34:07 PM

Hello! 

First and foremost, you guys are the best devs in the world. 

Ok I am running ES2 [1.0.54] on a Mac.

Here are my system specs

Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

I am not exactly sure how to send you guys a save file but I would be happy to do it with some guidance.

As the title implies, I have been seeing little pink dots in various places in the galaxy....

You can see them above in the center of this ring galaxy. 

When I zoom the game camera, they form this little ring. (Just below the UI thing that says "Galaxy View")

Here you can see them on the bottom left ship. I initially saw them during the battle cinematics, but then I started noticing them on the galaxy view as well.

I suspect that they are always on ships and perhaps when I see them on the galaxy map I can tell that there is a ship in that location. 

My only uncertainty with that theory is that I am not sure if a ship can inhabit the inner part of a ring galaxy (like in the first image). 

More game knowlege will help me to unravel the strange mystery of the small pink dots. 

Again, I'd be happy to upload a save, I just dont know how to do it. Please let me know if there is anything I can do or any questions I can answer that may

help in identifying the issue. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Sep 30, 2017, 9:35:26 PM

Sorry for the weird indentation. I was being too flippant with my enter key I guess. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment