Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

G2G Issue : Can't redeem steam hero dlc.

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Nov 16, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

Hi!

Not sure if this is the right forum, but still - I'm having a G2G issue, when I click redeem on Uthassum Rhamoezz the notification appears on the top right along with an error message ("there was an error...") on the bottom of the page? The redeem button remains active. 

Steam account synced btw.

How can I know if the hero was indeed unlocked or not?

Thank you for your help.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 17, 2017, 2:03:21 AM

I also don't have the hero after syncing my steam account and receiving the error message. I checked my license and it isn't there, and I can no longer redeem him through my account on Games2Gether.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 17, 2017, 7:59:57 AM
MtyShack wrote: I also don't have the hero after syncing my steam account and receiving the error message. I checked my license and it isn't there, and I can no longer redeem him through my account on Games2Gether.

You should be able to redeem them in the rewards page.

Ghargan wrote: In my case he's there :) Thanks!

No Problem

0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 17, 2017, 8:52:02 AM

I have the same issue. The icon on the top right pops up saying I got the hero, but on the bottom left it tells me that I something went wrong. Not showing in my liscences either. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 17, 2017, 12:02:35 PM
nuclearrussian74 wrote:

I have the same issue. The icon on the top right pops up saying I got the hero, but on the bottom left it tells me that I something went wrong. Not showing in my liscences either. 

Exact same problem here.

A screenshot of my screen as I click the "Redeem" button:   https://imgur.com/a/1hIn8

I appreciate you trying to help btw, CyRob. It is much appreciated!

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 17, 2017, 12:10:18 PM
nuclearrussian74 wrote: I have the same issue. The icon on the top right pops up saying I got the hero, but on the bottom left it tells me that I something went wrong. Not showing in my liscences either. 

Not sure what this could be, it's beyond my knowledge. The something went wrong message appears for me even though it's already redeemed, but double check you licenses by using your browser’s find on page (Ctrl+F) for Uthassum Rhamoezz just in case it redeemed a long time ago.

MtyShack wrote: Exact same problem here.

A screenshot of my screen as I click the "Redeem" button:    https://imgur.com/a/1hIn8

I appreciate you trying to help btw, CyRob. It is much appreciated!

Does Uthassum Rhamoezz appear in your licenses?

Otherwise Darkherumor (The Web Warchief) will be the one thats able to help here.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 17, 2017, 2:43:13 PM

I had exactly the same issue as the OP, but after re-starting my Steam client, the license was there.  Thanks CyRob

0Send private message
7 years ago
Nov 17, 2017, 10:35:45 PM

Unfortunately, it isn't in my licenses either and restarting the Steam client does not help. Yeah, I think it is a problem on the G2G side. I'll shoot Darkherumor a message.

Thanks again for all the help!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 8:48:21 AM

Hello Guys,

I know that I'm late, but I didn't want to make another post on the same subject to be answered to check for answers in this one.

So, I'm having quite a little issue, I cannot redeem any rewards at all. See for yourselves :

I have the founder, digital deluxe edition, and the community addon locked in a "soon available" state. For the hero and community reward, I tried to redeem them from the reward screen, with no luck so far (an error seems to have occured...). My Steam account is correctly linked to my G2G account, and I checked for the reards in the Steam account licences, and they are all there.

Anybody has any advice on how to solve this ?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 3:48:10 PM

Sola_J -> Any chance you are on a Mac?  The add-ons seem to be flagged as "Not Mac Compatible" in Steam for some reason.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 4:12:13 PM

Good guess. I'm on mac. I didn't thought it could be the issue there.

But I do not know how to work around it.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 4:29:45 PM

Go to this link, a number of people have reported this problem and it'll tell you the information the DEV's need in order to fix this 

(I also have the same problem lol, the issue was related to them disabling the Vaulters DLC) 

Hope this helped ! 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment