I have encountered a very nasty bug or a glitch in Endless Space 2, at the begining of turn 209, in the save file I'll attach, the game decides to freeze and by that I mean that when the turn 209 starts, if I'm fast, I'm able to perform one or two actions (lvl up a hero and maybe move my fleets for example) after that it looks like the game is not able to process more, the game itself works but the actions don't (diplomatic window is bugged, when I enter it for one empire and then for another one I cannot see the left menu for the second empire, any other actions(like construction for example) are also not availible ) I have tried lovering the setting, loading the earlier saves, and turning of notification(basically stuff i found online), nothing helped and this post is my last chance for completing my saved game.

When it comes to the details I played as United Empire on version V1.1.0 S5 GOLD-Public on steam, I'll attach the save file, diagnostic file (hope this is the correct one) and an output log below.

183.sav

Diagnostics - 2017'11'25 @0029'45''.html

output_log.txt