Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[PC] Save Errors

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 14, 2018, 4:49:30 AM

This is the error im getting.  I ran as admin, I added enless space 2 in my virus program Ive made sure all my endless space folders including doc folder is able to write as admin.

help is welcome.

20180113234551_1.jpg

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 1:54:38 PM

Hey Invictus5966!

This is strange, the game successfully saves a "sample" save when reaching the main menu (it is deleted afterwards, and is used to display the message *before* having to save your game), but it fails at saving during the game.

Can you enable the Cloud saves option in the save menu to see if it changes something?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 20, 2018, 1:56:27 AM

I tried to save on the cloud but I got the same error. (I think)

When I look in the save folder I see files in there but I cannot load any of them.

One fo the things that confuse me is in my physical save attempts it works sometimes, I would assume it would either work or not work.

PS thx for the reply.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 22, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

Can you delete the files which include "tmp" in your save folder (both Cloud and non-cloud), and see if it fixes the issue?

Also, do you see a pattern which could help us locate the issue for the manual saves, like a specific name, very long, including special characters, or identical to another file?

(if possible, include a list of save names or screenshot of the saves folder, so we can look for clues on our end)

Finally, is your computer set to the current date? Our QA reported save issues when their computer is set to a date far in the future.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment