Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

New Vaulters DLC

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jan 20, 2018, 5:55:51 AM

Greetings. The purchase already complete, but dlc is still not in the list. Help me figure out where the problem is. Game version is 1.2.1 s5 gold public

In the main page of dlc:

In properties:

Ingame Tab Content:

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 20, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

I'm on turn 457 of a Vaulters Game, I was playing this morning, they are out (well at least for some of us) 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 21, 2018, 12:01:42 AM
Suis3i wrote:

I'm on turn 457 of a Vaulters Game, I was playing this morning, they are out (well at least for some of us) 

Apparently there was a bug that let some people play as the Vaulters before the DLC was released. After they found out what happened, they let the people who have already started a game with the vaulters continue their game but they did fixed the bug. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 4:33:19 PM
Zennock wrote:
Suis3i wrote:

Apparently there was a bug that let some people play as the Vaulters before the DLC was released. After they found out what happened, they let the people who have already started a game with the vaulters continue their game but they did fixed the bug. 

Yee, Frogsquandron cleared it up several days ago 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 26, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
Suis3i wrote:
Zennock wrote:
Suis3i wrote:

Yee, Frogsquandron cleared it up several days ago 

That's where I got the info from. :3

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment