Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Problem with starting a game in ES2

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 12:50:30 AM

When I attempt to start a game or join another friends game, I get this error message (picture below) and I do not know how to fix it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that did not work either. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Jake

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 5:03:01 AM

Just gonna upvote this so the DEV's might see it sooner.

If no one responds you can try messaging one of the DEV's personally. 

Goodluck~

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 5:58:01 PM

i have encounter the exact same problem last night, the game just won't start. i loaded into Endless Space 2 without any problem. but when i click "new game" nothing happens. the same issue also happens to click "quit" and multiplayer as well...i have no idea how to fix this problem. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 8:15:53 PM

Hello,

This is a razer chroma related issue ... The workaround for now is tho unistall synapse and the SDK or to update to the latest version of synapse. We are working on a fix right now and should be able to deliver a fix latter tonight or tomorrow.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 25, 2018, 9:47:36 PM

The build is up.

Right click on Endless space 2 in steam

go to properties

Click on the beta tab

Pick the chroma branch

It should work 

Thanks

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 26, 2018, 2:51:58 AM
Marcelo_O wrote:

The build is up.

Right click on Endless space 2 in steam

go to properties

Click on the beta tab

Pick the chroma branch

It should work 

Thanks

thank you very much for the update dev! now my game works perfectly, i like how the studio response to players' issues fast. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 26, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

Hey guys.

I didn't pick up on this fix because you state it's for chroma devices. I have an older and according to razer non synapse 3 compatible Black Widow Ultimate keyboard, and your saved my day too. I don't know if it works for any synapse 2 device, but it's more than just the chroma stuff.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment